Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Blessings of Blogging: Blogging Toolbox


THE BLESSINGS OF BLOGGING!
Each Wednesday in April 2012, I am sharing a way that blogging has been a blessing to me.
I would love to hear about how blogging
has positively impacted your life.
Care to share your blessings in a comment? 



Blogging is a tool God has given us to:
Affect change
Build confidence
Connect families
Display art
Encourage others
Form friendships
Gather input
Hone skills
Inspire readers
Journal thoughts
Keep writing
Launch books
Minister faith
Nurture growth
Offer suggestions
Promote products
Query readers
Report news
Share wisdom
Tell stories
Unveil truth
Verbalize feelings
Widen viewpoints
eXpose misconceptions
Yield profits
Zone in on issues



“I become all things to all people,
that I may save some of them
by whatever means are possible.”
1 Corinthians 9:22

Blessings!
Pam
©2012 Pamela D. Williams