Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Connecting Unexpectedly

Key Rings available from Liz Brown


"May God, who gives this patience and encouragement,
help you live in complete harmony with each other,
as is fitting for followers of Christ Jesus."
Romans 15:5

God is so cool. I needed a picture for a blog post and found one in a shop on etsy.com. So I emailed Liz Brown, the owner of bookmarksnrings, and asked if I could publish the picture on my blog. She readily agreed and shared that she enjoys reading inspirational posts and will be following my blog. We connected instantly.

I get so excited when God introduces me to a kindred spirit. Often it's apparent from the start that we complement one another, like peanut butter and jelly. It's a good, homey mix held together by the Bread of Life.

Don't you just love how God brings believers together in unexpected ways?

How has God brought a kindred spirit into your life in a way or a place you weren’t expecting to find one?

©2013 Pamela D. Williams